[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 16:09:34 PST 2009

Garrett,

I do agree, if that is you point, that permanently destroying fertile land to slow down coco production is wrong. I don't have a problem with destroying the crops in general thought.

The government should be slowing down illegal drug production on all sides. One by reducing demand, the other by reducing supply.

Saying we should make all drugs legal, because making it illegal creates a criminal elimate otherwise not present, I think is a flawed way of thinking.

Prostitution and the selling of people is a violent trade. And would not be so if we made it legal. However, forcing people to be prostitutes and selling people is violation of the individuals rights either way. I think the same way for certain drugs,. It is so dangerous to people, we must fight it, and work against it. Even if we know we will not always win because it involves international law.

Best Regards,

Donovan