[Vision2020] Warning From Copenhagen: 2500 Participants: 1400Scientific Presentations: Warming Irreversible For a Thousand Years

Jo Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:42:37 PDT 2009

Do you think we don't know that the law if gravity is true? It seems
that your argument supports that claim too.

Besides I never said we know That global warming is true. I just
claimed that there was a consensus view among people in the know.
Since it is an empirical xlaim it seems that the reasonable thing to
believe what the scientists believe. That is my view.

But that wasn't the point I made in my post to Crabtree anyway. My
point was either the listing of scientists was supportive of tge view
the endorse or not. If not, then Crabtree's agrgument is fallacious.
If it is relevant, then the fact that more folks in the know accept
global warming would be even more relevant. So I'm not sure what point
Crabtree is supposed to be right about.