[Vision2020] Draft Ordinance Banning Smoking in Bars

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Jun 30 16:05:07 PDT 2009

Just an update as the issue isn't dead yet.

The petition drive is going well and I know I remind everyone signing that
there is an election coming up, and that if this train wreck gets pushed
through, the idea of a law suit similar to the one that overturned the ban
in Helena Montana isn't out of the question. Ask yourself, how much are
the anti-smoking ban folks willing to spend (or the Council to spend of
tax payers money) to force their life style on to smokers?

A site that will give you some other perspectives on smoking bans is:

http://www.davehitt.com/facts/index.html