[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 26 17:47:43 PDT 2009

"You know the question that's not on this survey [the census survey],
Glenn? 'Are you a U.S. citizen?' This would be your perfect opportunity to
find out how many illegal aliens are in the United States."

- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) on Fox News' Glenn Beck Show (June 26, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZS9UW0okY4

Of course! That is precisely the way investigations into illegal
immigration should be conducted.

I can see it now . . .

CENSUS TAKER: Okay, next question...are you a U.S. Citizen?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT: RATS! You caught me!

CENSUS TAKER: I shall now deport you, with my ACORN magicks!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT: And to think I almost got away with it!

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown