[Vision2020] And Yet Another Terrorist Sleeper Cell Surfaces

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Fri Jun 26 09:47:35 PDT 2009

Tom,

*S* The perils of drinking milk, especially to the lactose intolerant  are
well known and a disaster just waiting to happen. Perhaps our Council
should jump on it before it becomes another scourge to the community and
ban whole milk and whole milk products!  I know how harmful it is being in
a restaurant (or bar heaven forbid) and having to sit next to the lactose
intolerant once they have over indulged.