[Vision2020] Another Photo of Main Street Moscow

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Tue Jun 23 16:39:55 PDT 2009

Actually, bearing in mind the angle between the sun and the vertical, the zenith angle, and that the elevation angle of the sun is 90 degrees minus the zenith angle, taking into account that the cosine of the zenith angle is found as the vector dot product of the unit normal (vertical), with the unit vector in the direction of the sun, the picture was taken on July 2nd, 1952 at 1:17 p.m.  More or less.