[Vision2020] Public Smoking

Mike Deleve coolerfixer at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 21 20:52:44 PDT 2009

Man do I wish I had a "9 to 5" schedule. I have spent many an evening in bars, taverns (hmmm,  maybe I should reword that) and restaurants. In this trade, you go when you're called. The point is, the simplistic answer is not realistic. I don't know what the answer is. Yes Kai, it was dismissive, and you still own the straw man, my answer is based in reality. I'm not going to give you a business lesson on the daily activities in a bar or restaurant, I'll just leave it as far more people visit on a daily basis than you might imagine.

 Personally though, I think controlling smoking at the city level is a stupid, overreaching idea. No continuity with the rest of Idaho will lead to unnecessary costs and revenue losses as the smokers frequent other locales.

Mike DeLeve'