[Vision2020] More Banning?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 20 07:01:34 PDT 2009

It would seem to me that a person applying for a job in a bar would know full well what kind of environment they were going to be working in and would be making an adult decision on the pros and cons. The same applies to people who work in mines, fight forest fires, fish off the Aleutians or manufacture explosives. All have an element of risk and people make a decision whether or not the risk is worth it. If a person is disinclined to work in an environment that contains second hand smoke, perhaps they should apply at Wal-Mart. No second hand smoke there.