[Vision2020] Juneteenth

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 19 10:10:50 PDT 2009

Thanks, Tom -- I remember so fondly the Juneteenths that my family and I enjoyed when I was a kid with our friends from the "A" Mountain neighborhood across the way.  The end of slavery, the Northern victory in the Civil War, and the work of godly abolitionists (from whom I'm descended, which explains a lot) deserved to be celebrated then and remembered now.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/