[Vision2020] ABC

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 18 05:52:02 PDT 2009

In my opinion, then, g . . .

You have two options.  Either you watch it or you don't watch it.

I'm guessing that you will not watch it, yet criticize (at your earliest
convenience) virtually every statement made by President Obama (two words
that I am certain are banned in your house when uttered together),
statements that you simply did not witness.  But, this hasn't stopped you
before.

Further more, should you decide not to watch it, you may rest assured that
a second opportunity will be available for your viewing pleasure, as I
intend to post the YouTube video (of which I suspect will be on line
moments following the live presentation).