[Vision2020] The Big Hate- Palestinians Treated Like Animals

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Jun 16 20:58:09 PDT 2009

The latest out of Palestine on the conditions there as reported by Al
Jazeera:

"Carter: Grief and despair for Gaza

After touring Gaza, Carter said 'my primary feeling today is one of grief
and despair'
Jimmy Carter has spoken of his "grief and despair" at seeing the
destruction in the Gaza Strip carried out by Israel's 22-day offensive on
the territory.
"This is holy land for us all and my hope is that we can have peace ...
all of us are children of Abraham," the former US president said during a
joint news conference with Ismail Haniya, the deposed Hamas Palestinian
prime minister, in Gaza City.

Following a tour of the area to see the effects of Israel's offensive,
Carter said: "My primary feeling today is one of grief and despair and an
element of anger when I see the destruction perpetrated against innocent
people in January.
He said the Palestinians had been treated "like animals" and the
deprivations faced by them in Gaza were unique in history."...............