[Vision2020] Some Old Classroom Humor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 15 14:11:20 PDT 2009

This was sent to me by my sister.

------------------------------------

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking,
surely I can't be that old.

Well, you'll love this one.

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first
appointment with a new dentist.

I noticed his DDS diploma which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same
name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, gray-haired man, with the deeply-lined face, was way too old
to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked if he had attended Morgan Park High
School.

"Yes. Yes, I did. I'm a Mustang," he gleamed with pride.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1975.  Why do you ask?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

Then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat ass, gray-haired, decrepit,
son-of-a-bitch asked . . .

"What did you teach?"

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."