[Vision2020] Say What?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:50:18 PDT 2009

Paul,

This is too strong of a statement --it sounds like a like Soyomayor's
view, in fact, which is also too strong.

Certainly we should be on our guard whenever we get information.
Certainly everyone has a bias but to compare this to the bias that Fox
has is incorrect. To say otherwise renders 'bias' a useless term since
it applies equally to everyone.

Joe Campbell