[Vision2020] Bass guitar for sale

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 12 11:24:33 PDT 2009

Hello everyone, this is Jonah Mix, Keely's son. I have a bass guitar and amp that I no longer want and am putting up for sale. For the bass, amp, strap, and case, I am asking $130. It has been played some but has no visible scratches or anything I can find. I also have an electric tuner. Is anyone here a musician who would enjoy this bass? It was in the neighborhood of $200 to $250 originally, so I think this is a fair deal. Call me at 208-669-0269 for details if you'd like to come by and see it or something.

Thank you,
Jonah