[Vision2020] Sotomayor: US Supreme Court's Sixth Catholic?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:17:21 PDT 2009

I'm pro-life, too, so there's not much here I disagree with. I'm less
comfortable applying the term 'person' to the fetus than you are but I
maintain that the issue is the sanctity of human life, so it's status
as a person does not matter. It is not a shoelace, though I appreciate
Chas' point, too.

Joe Campbell