[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 3 11:56:35 PDT 2009

Roger:

You wrote:
"You continue to beat up on Joe the Plummer, but you still do not say anything about the tax cheats that Oboma has appointed."

No, I don't "beat up" on him -- I state facts.  Period.

You also asked:
"Is is ok by you that that rich lefts in a position of power cheat on their taxes"

No, as you should know, I'm against tax cheats of all kinds, including those who are local.  I don't post on or respond to every topic that strikes my fancy, but I am more inclined to respond to posts that put information I know is incorrect or incomplete out there -- like yours.

You also wrote:
"I think it a little sanctimonious to claim that you never inadvertently posted erroneous information."

That's not what I wrote.  What I wrote with respect to your false accusations about the posts I did about Palin was, "I posted facts and corrected rumors."  Please read a little more carefully before you hurl baseless accusations around!  I know this list sometimes has a lot of traffic and that not everyone (perhaps anyone!) can remember it all, but I have *never ever* had any qualms about correcting things I've posted that were inaccurate or incomplete here.  I can think of several instances where I had to correct myself, either for things I found out after posting or when other Visionaries brought more information to my attention.

And, guess what?  I accepted responsibility and didn't make excuses for those errors.  Maybe you should try it sometime?

As for your list, STOP IT, Roger!!!  Quit making false accusations about what you "venture" to guess as to what Palin "rumors" I posted because you are DEAD WRONG.

You wrote:
"Africa was a country not a continent."

Nope -- I posted nothing of the sort.  I did post about her ties to the infamous Muthee.  However, I'm quite sure I remember FOX News making a very big deal about Palin not knowing that Africa was a continent rather than a country . . . yuppers, there are quite a few videos available of the various discussions on FOX News -- here's only one such link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Whj_bu4YhE

You wrote:
"A long list of books that she wanted banned which included Harry Potter and books by Mark Twain. She did ask how a request to ban books would be handled, because a patron had asked the library to remove a book and she wanted to know how should disputes were handled. The Librarian was fired, but was hired back the next day.There was no list of books submitted by her."

Wrong again, Roger:  I was the first one here to point out -- repeatedly -- the facts about that.  Before you accusing me of things I didn't do, you should at least have the common decency to get your facts straight.  Feel free to take your precious time to look at my posts on 9/7/2008, and then apologize.

You wrote:
"Sarah Palin was a member of the Alaska Independence Party. She did go to one meeting and Todd was a member from1995 to 2000"

Nope -- I sure didn't post anything of the sort.  Perhaps what you're remembering is my post on 10/11/2008 that greatly illuminated her ties to right-wing radicals like Mark Chryson and Steve Stoll.

You also wrote:
"Palin charged victims of rape for rape kits."

Wrong again -- I posted that the police chief ***Palin*** appointed was against legislation prohibiting municipalities from charging rape victims for rape kits, legislation that was required to stop Wasilla from charging rape victims.  See my posts from 9/9, 9/10, and 9/12/2008.

You wrote:
"Palin faked a pregnency and Trig was actually Bristol's"

I'm sounding like broken record, but you are absolutely wrong:  I posted absolutely nothing of the sort!

You also wrote:
"Palin had a affair with Todd's bussiness partner."

For the love of God, STOP IT, ROGER!!!  I posted no such thing, and I vehemently object to you dishonestly attributing outrageous things to me!

Look -- if you want to post things on V2020, then you need to be willing to accept the discussion that follows WITHOUT resorting to making scurrilous accusations against those who disagree with you or respond with more accurate &/or complete information.

Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself, Roger.  It's one thing to (repeatedly) pass along the kind of knee-jerk stuff you do without taking 30 seconds to check for accuracy, but it's a completely different think to make blatantly false accusations about those who respond to your nonsense.  Some of us who participate in these discussions actually CARE about our reputations for accuracy.  You don't care about yours, and that's your choice, but how DARE you make absolutely baseless accusations against those of us who do.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the author.*****