[Vision2020] Say What?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Jun 3 09:34:57 PDT 2009

Yesterday I saw a car with a bumper sticker that proclaimed that
"Jesus Is A Liberal."

Ralph

Tom Hansen wrote:

"More than 6 in 10 Republicans today are white conservatives, while most
of the rest are whites with other ideological leanings; only 11% of
Republicans are Hispanics, or are blacks or members of other races. By
contrast, only 12% of Democrats are white conservatives, while about
half
are white moderates or liberals and a third are nonwhite."

- Gallup (June 1, 2009)
http://tinyurl.com/mopje4

That's right, Viz.  This may come as a complete and total shock, but a
majority of the Republican Party consists of white conservatives.

More surprising, yet, is that the Democratic Party consists of a very
strong contingent of liberals and nonwhites . . . that and one in eight
Democrats is a white conservative (Hey, we're liberals.  We accept
everybody).

Seeya round town, Moscow.