[Vision2020] Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 20:46:57 PDT 2009

I can agree with that to a degree.  He was leaving, he could have just
let him rant.  However, it was only after he had followed him outside
and after he had been warned twice that he actually arrested him.  This
leads me to believe that Gates could benefit from an anger management class.

It's idiotic anyway, because Crowley wasn't the one that made the
alleged racial gaffe, he wasn't the one that saw a black man trying to
enter a home and made a mistake of racial profiling - as was assumed by
Gates.  Therefore, Gates should not have been ranting at him about it.
What was Crowley supposed to do?  See a black and man and back off for
fear of being assumed to be a racist?

I'm not saying the lady that phoned the police was racist, the whole
racist slant comes from Gates and was directed at the wrong person if it
even had merit.

Paul