[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jul 31 18:36:07 PDT 2009

I will concede the point that it would probably have been better if Crowley had ignored Gates' ranting. But that does not exonerate Gates. He was a way out of line and Crowley was just doing his job. I do not see where race was an issue on anyone's part. It only existed in Gates' mind. It would still have been better to have let it go.
Roger