[Vision2020] Shatner Performs Palin

Love America skialaska0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:58:54 PDT 2009

Tom,
That was the best Palin gig I have ever seen, Shatner hit it on the head.
What is really funny is that Shatner's rendition was word for word from
Sarah's lips.  The folks at the Tonight Show did not have to splice this at
all!   Her speech was the most confusing, and uninspiring even I have ever
been to.  I really wish she was more successful as Governor but her V.P. run
just knocked her interest in running Alaska right out of the window.

Maybe she will adopt the bongos and beat for her next appearances!
Chris