[Vision2020] Another good idea

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jul 30 13:52:40 PDT 2009

Ron,

Just what every fire needs - Someone to pour gasoline on it! *S*

I strongly urge the "visionaries" not to joke like this or the Gang of
7 will have to do something about it!

But seriously, why not a helmet law for bicycles and motorcycles? Ban
trans-fats from moscow restaurants. What about bicyclists that refuse
to get off their bikes in
pedestrian cross walks?

And my favorite, as  already recognized by the Gang, peeing in
swimming pools!