[Vision2020] [Familial CORRECTION] Re: Say What?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 30 05:58:53 PDT 2009

You sure do spend a considerable amount of your time "not trying to convince me of anything."

Actually saying "I'm sorry" and saying every thing but are two decidedly different things. One is straight forward and honest (something BHO is quite unfamiliar with) and the other is most decidedly not. Also, just to set straight one more of your little mistakes, it was Gates who I said was behaving stupidly, not the prez.

As to the jackass joke, did you have an unfortunate experience with a domesticated beast of burden in your youth? You seem somewhat fixated in a negative way on these noble and dependable barnyard stalwarts.

Or could it be that this is just your sly, but clumsy way of whispering sweet nothings in my ear?