[Vision2020] [Familial CORRECTION] Re: Say What?

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Wed Jul 29 13:45:12 PDT 2009

Since you made your erroneous, irrelavent, and quite frankly, absurd comment
under the heading "g stated" followed by my remarks, I became confused. I'm
sure that when Glenn Beck pops in to check out your opinion with regard to
his comments he will be devastated by your shrewd logic and rhetorical
acumen.

And I still fail to see how the hue of ones relatives determines ones
capacity for racism.