[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 29 11:28:27 PDT 2009

Sunil elaborates:

"How come people who want to restrict the state's power when it comes to
the purse are so free to let them do whatever they want when it comes to
abusing police authority?"

I think that Kris Kristofferson summed it up best, Sunil, when he said . . .

"The Law is for Protection of the People"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Law_is_for_Protection.mp3

Sing along, guys . . .

"Billy Dalton staggered on the sidewalk.
Someone said he stumbled and he fell.
Six squad cars came screaming to the rescue
Hauled ol' Billy Dalton off to jail.

'cause the law is for protection of the people.
Rules are rules and any fool can see.
We dont need no drunks like Billy Dalton
Scarin' decent folks like you and me, no siree.

Homer Lee Hunnicut was nothing but a hippy
Walking thru this world without a care
Then one day, six strapping brave policemen
Held down homer lee and cut his hair

cause the law is for protection of the people
Rules are rules and any foola can see
We dont need no hairy-headed hippies
Scarin' decent folks like you and me, no siree

So thank your lucky stars you've got protection
Walk the line, and never mind the cost
Don't wonder who them lawmen was protecting
When they nailed the savior to the cross.

'cause the law is for protection of the people
Rules are rules and any fool can see
We don't need no riddle-speaking prophets
Scarin' decent folks like you and me, no siree."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown