[Vision2020] Say What?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 29 11:23:57 PDT 2009

Actually, the "behaving stupidly" description was the presidents, not mine. I redirected it.

Behaving stupidly all by itself is generally not an arrestable offense. It's when you combine it with something else that problems arise:

Alcohol + stupid = arrest

Drugs + stupid = arrest

Violence + stupid = arrest

Theft + stupid = arrest

Attitude, making idle threats, and disturbing the peace + stupid = arrest

I would be willing to bet that had the great majority of your clients not been stupid your case load would be significantly reduced.

You can rest assured that had Sgt. Crowley screwed the pooch in any way, Gates would be howling gleefully about a civil suit rather then glumly swallowing his pride and making plans for a kegger that no one's going to be pleased to attend.