[Vision2020] Say What?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 29 10:58:32 PDT 2009

I did. Rather than shoot from the hip via Apples latest toy, I actually
looked into it before I made the challenge. I knew full well that there was
no chance you could support your assertion. Your ever popular "I don't want
to play anymore" response comes as a surprise to no one.

Once the ID was shown the officer DID leave. Gates followed him out carrying
on such that a DTP arrest ensued. Had Gates followed the cardinal rule in
dealing with police (cork your piehole) we wouldn't be discussing this. The
same holds true for BHO.