[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 29 08:59:45 PDT 2009

Sunil stated:

"Once the cop knew that he was no longer investigating a burglary, it was
time to leave.  Period."

You mean . . . instead of handcuffing the guy and taking him in?

So . . . let me see if I have this right, gc.

The police are acting properly when they arrested and handcuffed Mr. Gates
(after Mr. Gates had identified himself) for attempting to enter his
residence.

But President Obama must be held accountable and called onto the
proverbial carpet for referring to such activity as "acting stupidly".

Oh . . . and one other thing . . . President Obama's father  . . . is white.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown