[Vision2020] Say What?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 06:41:08 PDT 2009

If someone came to your house thinking you broke in and you showed him
ID proving you lived there and he didn't leave immediately, I'd say he
acted stupidly -- even if you took the race elements out of it. As it
turns out, Obama even said he was sorry, which of course you failed to
note.

Not that any of this will convince you.

Sent from my iPhone