[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 28 08:48:15 PDT 2009

"I don't particularly like all of the aspects of the proposed agreement.
I will, however, support the agreement because I think it does do some
things that help the city as far as income generation and also it helps
the city as far as having some control over water usage that comes out of
a joint area.  For those reasons I will support the proposed agreement."

- John Weber (February 4, 2008)

---------

"I think that the city of Moscow got involved in something that it
probably should have never got involved with."

- John Weber (July 27, 2009)

Sidebar to you fine V-peeps:  Keep in mind the July 27, 2009 comment made
by mayoral-candidate John Weber.  I think that we will be hearing it alot
if he is elected mayor of Vandalville.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown