[Vision2020] Tuesday is Last Day of Health Survey - 400 + so far!

Kelly O'Neill oneilk at gritman.org
Mon Jul 27 16:56:31 PDT 2009

We have topped 400!

Thanks to everyone who has completed the Gritman Community Health
Survey.

One day remains and the Wii, Wii Fit and gift cards are still at stake!

The site is open until 9 p.m. July 28.

Please forward this to everyone you know.

Let's see how many more responses we can get to help with our future
planning at Gritman Medical Center

Visit www.gritman.org <http://www.gritman.org/>

 to take this quick, 10-minute survey about healthcare in Latah County.
Your responses are vital to our planning.

 <mailto:jodi.walker at gritman.org>

Kelly O'Neill
Gritman Medical Center | Director of Community Relations
(208) 883-6008 office | 208-301-4155 cell

"Gritman Medical Center is a people-focused, community-driven,
not-for-profit organization that provides excellent and compassionate
healthcare for the people of our communities."

unauthorized and may be illegal.