[Vision2020] "Please do not continue to confuse people withfacts."

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Jul 27 10:25:10 PDT 2009

30 below will turn every smoker into a light smoker.

I spent a couple of weeks in Stebbins, AK one winter, here is the procedure
for having a smoke in the sub-arctic in December/January:
Put on insulated bibs, boots and down parka.
Make sure gloves are in pockets, put on silk balaclava, snow goggles and
secure parka hood over head.
Put on left glove, keep right hand, cigarette and lighter in right pocket of
parka.
Step out into frozen tundra, find a spot along building where the wind is
blowing at less than 40 mph.
Pull balaclava opening under chin, quickly pull out cigarette and lighter.
Light cigarette in less than 10 seconds, jam right hand back into pocket.
After feeling returns to right hand, put on right glove and enjoy your
smoke.
Return indoors, remove all gear and warm up.
Total time: About 35 minutes... not exactly a "quick" smoke.

Sent from my Dick Tracy wristphone