[Vision2020] Choices

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Jul 24 23:44:07 PDT 2009

Agreed, 33 is assume.

The ONLY couple that I personally know who have been together for
anywhere around 33 years, happen to be gay.  Actually make that three
gay couples, but I can't think of any straight couples that I know who
are +5.

Dave (who only made 8 years but is still a good friend and co-parent
with my X)

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.