[Vision2020] Water Quality and Public Health

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jul 23 07:30:03 PDT 2009

Pool peeing ( or God forbid, #2 happening!) is, as brought out in the
council meeting a scourge effecting our community!  Perhaps we should
CLOSE THE POOL! That  solves not only a budget problem, a  SERIOUS
health problem, and look at all the water it would stop being taken
from  the aquifer   By one simple act, three MAJOR problems can be
solved.  It protects the health of "our" children, it cuts the budget
and it saves our earth *S*