[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Jul 22 14:30:27 PDT 2009

Joe,

I was up to my knickers in folks that were shooting at me when that
issue came up so didn't follow it.
BUT, if zoning laws were allowed to be violated and the council
allowed it, it is just another reason WHY
there is contempt for governments at all levels! Hell, look how
demeaning the current council was to
the state legislature at the meeting on the 20th!

I'm of the personal opinion that this current council is an "honest
government" in the Al Capone definition, once they are bought, they
stay bought!