[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 22 14:04:49 PDT 2009

Joe Campbell stated:

"I'm not sure but maybe it is the same reason that NSA was allowed to
locate downtown, against town zoning laws."

Ah, yes. Joe.  The infamous "They knew we were in violation of the zoning
code when we first moved here and the city didn't do anything about it
then" defense.

"Oh, what a tangled net we weave . . . "

I have some rather fascinating videos, in my archive, dating back when
NSA's conditional use permit application was first discussed at a public
hearing under then-Mayor Comstock.  Those that presented arguments against
and in favor of the conditional use permit reads like a veritable "Who's
Who" in political Moscow.

Perhaps I should dig it out for oldtime's sake.  Whatcha think?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown