[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Shelley Roderick cjsnightclub at cableone.net
Wed Jul 22 11:20:44 PDT 2009

But this would be true for any danger. If this were a sound argument, it
would equally support a company's "right" to toxic waste!
Nope - toxic waste is "illegal"

A better example: why can't people build on toxic waste dumps and sell the
houses for super cheap? After all, if folks buy the houses, it is their
choice? We could just say "You didn't have to buy the house!" Problem
solved!
They have built and sold those houses. But they have to be notified in the
CC&R's. The buyer is well aware of what he is buying. His choice. Same with
earthquake fault, landfills, etc.

Phil