[Vision2020] Say What?

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Wed Jul 22 09:12:19 PDT 2009

Good Morning Visionaries:

Comparative census analyses now demonstrate that American is no more diverse than any other European country.

Sweden requires that all immigrant children be initially taught in 50 plus languages.  Intensive courses in Swedish are also offered to all new comers.

Over the course of the Iraq War, Sweden has also allowed 70,000 Iraqis, many of them Christians, to live in their country. The U.S. figure is a mere 15,000.  To match Sweden's generosity the U.S. would have to allow 16,800,000 immigrants with full social services.

The Viking raiders loved the dark-eyed women of the Southern climes, and those southern genes are already in the Scandinavian gene pool. I'm sure that pool will be further enriched with the newcomers from Iraq.

Fox News is the biggest joke in the history of TV journalism.

Nick Gier