[Vision2020] Smoking Ordinance: Now for the Exodus now that the Gang of 7 has spoken!

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 21 15:28:03 PDT 2009

LOL -- this is great.

And, it's along the lines of something I was thinking about earlier.
Perhaps those of you more familiar with the watering holes in Latah County
but beyond the reach of Moscow's Clueless Council can post here about smoker
friendly bars . . . maybe something like mini-reviews with the bar name in
the subject line?

Personally, I'd be interested in comments about restaurants in those
vicinities, too, because if I'm going to drive to enjoy a smoke with a glass
of wine, I'm likely going to want to make an evening out of it by having
dinner as well  :-)

On a slightly different note, rather than having a Smoke-In in Friendship
Square, I think the middle of Main or Sixth Streets might be a better venue
:-)  Since Bill Lambert was too lazy to get off *his* "duff" and do the
measuring, I'd be happy to measure 20 feet east (I think) from the door of
the Garden Lounge or south from John's Alley.  If they want to force us into
the streets, perhaps we should simply oblige them  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

Well-behaved women seldom make history.
~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****