[Vision2020] Big Brother Strikes

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Jul 21 13:07:57 PDT 2009

Dave,

I know that one of the SAFE places to smoke, downtown, based on the 20
feet rule will be the kiddy park in Friendship Square!   I have no idea
who decided to put a kiddy playground between two businesses that both
serve food and /or alcohol, but....... Oh well, the blue noses wanted a
smoking ban 20 feet from the doors, looks like they got it and can now
live with it! Just an example of what happens when legislation is pushed
through without thinking about the secondary consequences.

And I'm thinking that friendship square will be a great place for the
great "Moskva Smoke In"!