[Vision2020] 30 ways to a most powerful constabulary

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:59:53 PDT 2009

Is Palin running for anything at the moment? Is she running against
Sotomayor? I'm not really sure why we're comparing them.

For the record, the reason I didn't vote for her had to do with her
lack of experience not her misuse of language. But it's pretty much a
done deal since she can't even stand the heat of being Governor of
Alaska, so she is not a serious candidate for President of the US. But
keep thinking she is!

By the way, what conclusion should we draw from this little exercise?
Are malapropisms relevant or not? I think not which means this post of
yours is just as bad as the one you criticized (which by the way was
followed by a retraction AND an apology). On the other hand, if this
kind of crap is relevant, then you have no complaint.

Sent from my iPhone