[Vision2020] VA State GOP Candidate: May have to resort to the bullet box!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 16 12:34:48 PDT 2009

Jeesh!

I didn't believe this could be, Nick, until I saw it . . .

Catherine Crabill, VA-GOP nominee, "We have the chance to fight this
battle at the ballot box before we have to resort to the bullet box...
That's the beauty of our 2nd Amend rights."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXwni-431g

I can almost hear the battle cry now, Nick . . .

"Lock and load your M-16.
I wanna hear some revenuers scream."