[Vision2020] In Sonia v. Sarah, GOP is doomed

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 16 10:24:33 PDT 2009

Yes Sonia seems likely to be confirmed. This is mainly because the Republican leadership has no guts. Her raise out of poverty is to be commended, but no more so that that of Thomas. The left wing has no problem of opposing a minority candidate it they are conservative( Thomas and Estrada) Would that the republicans could be equally as persistent. As to Palin, It is regrettable that she quit. It makes  no sence to me except in light of the expenses that were being incurred by the state due the multitude of false charges against her, All of which have been proven to have no merit at this point. Don't count the Republicans out just yet. They were written off after Goldwater and the big win by Clinton, but came back strong.
These things run in cycles. It is of concern however that ACORN  may be in charge of the census. illegal alians maybe given amnesty, and the vote, and that people may be allowed to vote with out antiquate proof of citizenship.
Roger
Roger