[Vision2020] Correction: Re: An open letter to Moscow city council

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:42:14 PDT 2009

I just noticed that in some cases "Wayne Price" does appear in the e-mail
address window in my Gmail account, but not in others.  I am not sure why
this inconsistent behavior is happening.

Nonetheless, I think as a general rule it is best for all to sign their full
names to their posts in the body of the post.

Ted Moffett