[Vision2020] bloggers

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 14 17:55:27 PDT 2009

Well, yeah -- three years since the Big Debate, a sequel to which I await hopefully.  In the meantime, I hope to show that while I've been focusing lately on making sure that I'm pointed yet kind, I'm nowhere near ready to lay off those who malign my faith by practicing it in such an ugly manner.

Like I said, a debate (or a Disputatio) any time . . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/