[Vision2020] dragons and unicorns and...

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 14 06:30:56 PDT 2009

Everyone catch this bit of "fair and balanced" with regard to Moscow's mythical mascot?

Perhaps we could, in the name of environmentalism, shut down our ag economy in favor of worm safari's (camera only,of course) and eventually, annelid husbandry assuming that wouldn't be seen as exploiting the poor dears.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out that they emit more global (term of the moment) inducing byproduct that say a tractor or a combine?