[Vision2020] Idaho Governor Otter Asks US Energy SecretaryChuAbout the Future of Nuclear Energy

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Fri Jul 10 17:25:15 PDT 2009

Ah yes Kai, but now you're discriminating against those who's religion
forbids consumption of alcohol!  But I get your point and agree. There is
no way 100% of the peoples of the earth will be happy with what ever
source is used. And if we stop using oil based energy, what happens to the
countries that only have oil as a natural resource? There is no easy
solution.

Wayne