[Vision2020] Is Our City Council 'Pulling a Palin' on Downtown Parking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 10 13:14:55 PDT 2009

g mumbled:

"A senator from Idaho who does not support legislation favored by the
homosexual community pleads guilty to a misdemeanor, disorderly conduct,
and is consequently fair game for critism."

Oh, I see.  We're talking about . . .

Senator "Lusty Larry" Craig the Hypocrite

Sing along, g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hmuqRdJFw

Or simply take the "Lusty Larry" Craig test (courtesy of Doug Clark in the
September 27, 2007 edition of the Spokesman review):

Happy testing!

----------

1. In arguing that their client should be allowed to rescind his admission
of guilt to a lesser charge, Larry Craig’s attorneys relied on a rare
toilet tort law known as:

A. A pee reversal.

B. A do-do over.

C. An ex-poo crapto.

----------

2. Larry Craig’s on-again, off-again resignation and his guilty plea
flip-flop just prove that:

A. Everybody makes mistakes.

B. Everybody has a right to change his mind.

C. Our leaders are the mopes we’ve always thought they were.

----------

3. A frequent flier, Larry Craig’s favorite part of an airplane is:

A. The right wing.

B. The first class lavatory.

C. The cockpit.

----------

4. Larry Craig claims his foot tapping, under-the-stall waving and peeping
were not meant to solicit sex in the airport men’s room. He was merely
trying to:

A. Borrow a few fresh sheets of toilet paper.

B. Press the flesh like all politicians do.

C. Summon a handler for his bag.

----------

5. Having the ACLU on Larry Craig’s side is like:

A. The Hells Angels booking the Village People for a clubhouse weenie roast.

B. Donald Trump dating Rosie.

C. Iran hosting a gay pride parade.

----------

6. Should Congress turn the now-infamous Larry Craig airport toilet stall
into a national monument, it would be called:

A. The Grand Can.

B. The Stinkin’ Memorial.

C. Mount Flushmore.

----------

7. “Tap Three Times,” the sensational parody Larry Craig song and slide show:

A. Racked up 113,964 hits on YouTube.

B. Is lyrically superior to the Capitol Steps’ copycat version.

C. Enough already! I just got that stinking Tony Orlando tune out of my head.

----------

8. Larry Craig did not attend Wednesday’s court proceedings in Minnesota
due to a pressing engagement in:

A. Idaho.

B. Washington, D.C.

C. The I-90 Huetter rest-stop crapper.

----------

9. After being arrested by an undercover officer, Larry Craig only copped
to a reduced charge because he was:

A. In a state of panic.

B. Suffering from excited delirium.

C. GUILTY!!!

10. For the good of the Grand Old Party, Republican leaders wish that
Larry Craig would please just:

A. Resign as promised.

B. Crawl into a cave and disappear.

C. Become a Democrat.