[Vision2020] Is Our City Council 'Pulling a Palin' on Downtown Parking

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Fri Jul 10 09:47:26 PDT 2009

No appology required (after all, I'm not the one being crudely refered to)
but, does this mean that any vulgar or sexual remark is fair game when
discussing public figures? I don't think I am personally willing to go down
that path but it would be nice to know what the current ground rules are. Is
it now going to be cool to make ribald, boardering on obscene suggestions
about Michele Obama? Can we now go crazy when remarking on Hillary's looks
and sexuality? Can we drop it on down to the local level and smear Mayor
Chaney with remarks simalar to those made by late night TV hacks? Please
fill me in with regard to where the boundries are going to be set or if
there will be any at all. It pains me to be behind the curve. Speaking of
which:

Emailing: 6a00d8341c4df253ef011570f27fe3970c-800wi