[Vision2020] NYTimes: In Search of Dignity

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 9 06:49:58 PDT 2009

David Brooks, on BHO, in his own words:

 From an interview with The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg

"... I was dazzled, I felt the tingle up my knee as Chris Matthews would say."

 So, the fact that I don't find David Brooks as conservative as I might prefer, it follows that the litmus test for true conservatism must be hatred of the president? Another leap of logic that, as you never tire of reminding us, only a professional master of the subject could make.