[Vision2020] NYTimes: In Search of Dignity

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:19:31 PDT 2009

Brooks thinks that Obama is a model of dignity. He's not in awe of
Obama he just thinks he has dignity. So that makes him NOT a
conservative!?!? It seems to follow that you have to hate Obama to be
a true conservative. That is extreme, too extreme to appeal to the
majority of voters.

I might have stated the obvious but somehow you still don't get it!

Sent from my iPhone